It's hot!! It's been in the high 80's most days lately and with no air conditioning it is getting quite hot in buildings. At work, by 3 it is almost impossible to work since it is so uncomfortable. And not to mention sleeping is challenging. If it's not the heat, it's people getting home after midnight and talking soooo loud on their balcony. This wouldn't normally be a problem but there is no way we can close the windows without sweating out our insides. I know.... gross.
Paul came home last night and went back to Lucerne this afternoon. He's having a great time meeting and hanging out with new guy friends. Im happy he's finally getting some good guy time while getting class credits.
This weekend wasn't full of much. Sometimes I like it that way. Yesterday I decided the apartment needed a good clean and it took me all day but I love settling down into a clean place. Today Paul booked the car for our road trip in August! I am so ready for a vacation and that is definitely going to be an adventure. Only 28 days til Paul's family gets here! That starts all our adventures!
Well, here's to another week of warm weather and work! Hope everything is going well in your lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment